Thursday 11 April 2013

Catthorpe Manor Wedding Fair

I will be exhibiting my reportage wedding photography at Catthorpe Manor (Lilbourne Lane, Catthorpe, near Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 6DF) this Sunday (14th April), between 11am and 3pm. 

I have a stunning new display wedding album which will have it's first trip out to a wedding fair this Sunday, so I will have more fabulous wedding albums to show than ever before.


If you are currently planning a wedding, it would be great to see you there. 



N.B. This blog covers just the wedding and portrait side of my business.  Please see my Commercial / PR Photography Blog for up-to-date news about the PR, commercial, corporate editorial, architectural and aerial photography and videography side of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment