Tuesday 22 January 2013

Ashorne Hill Wedding Fair

I will exhibiting my reportage wedding photography at Ashorne Hill Wedding Fair near Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV33 9QW this Sunday (27th January) from 11am until 4pm.  

Ashorne Hill is a beautiful Warwickshire wedding venue with a mixture of old and new.  It is a very grand country house set in spacious grounds nestling in the Warwickshire countryside, but it also has an ultra-modern conference centre attached to the old house.  I photographed a wedding there last year and I found it excellent for wedding photography.  The old house provided beautiful backdrops and a real sense of occasion for the ceremony and drinks reception, while the conference centre dining room was light and airy and offered ultra-modern facilities.

If you are planning a wedding it would be great to see you at Ashorne Hill on Sunday.  I will have lots of wedding albums and photos to show you.



N.B. This blog covers just the wedding and portrait side of my business.  Please see my Commercial / PR Photography Blog for up-to-date news about the PR, commercial, corporate editorial, architectural and aerial photography and videography side of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment