Monday 15 August 2011

The Wedding Photographer's Wedding Photographer!

So who do wedding photographers get to photograph their big day when they get married?

Well, I have just been booked to photograph the wedding of renowned Sussex wedding photographer Christine Carrelo.  Christine photographs weddings in a similar documentary style to me and she is an excellent photographer.  Given the choice of all the photographers she could have chosen in the UK (and many that are based a lot closer to her Sussex home than me up here in the Midlands), I feel highly honoured that she chose me to capture her big day for posterity.  It means a lot that such a highly-respected reportage wedding photographer trusts me to photograph her wedding.  

Thanks Christine.  I won't let you down!


N.B. This blog covers just the wedding and portrait side of my business.  Please see my Commercial / PR Photography Blog for up-to-date news about the PR, commercial, corporate editorial, architectural and aerial photography and videography side of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment